the Last of the Dashkin the Last of the Dashkin

The Usual

The animation is so good. But the narration bothers the hell out of me! I think it's because you are such a good visual story teller that it felt like I was being catered too much.

I don't need no woman to hold my hand through your flash films brah!

TANK DICK TANK DICK

Haha

Who did the voices for this?

That's My Fulp 23 That's My Fulp 23

Wow.

Like the staff at Newgrounds needs their egos boosted any more...

Perform Perform

Very Poignant!

I've said it before, your style is very unique and true to your storytelling. You should be working at a studio if not this year then soon after. Keep up the great work!

Owls Owls

Dude,

Dude, you're easily the most consistent artist in Flash. There's just no one else who can keep up with your work. Not to mention that almost all of your stuff is generally appealing to a broad audience. Anyway, keep up the good work! I'm sure you'll make a nice living out of it if you haven't started to already.

The Lost Gift Trailer The Lost Gift Trailer

Looks great!

I'd love to see the full version when you complete it. Perhaps Tom could make an exception and host the movie here separate from the portal if enough people wanted to view it.

The animation style reminds me a lot of Disney's work circa 8 years ago. Nevertheless, this take a boatload of effort to do in Flash, and for you to do this as an independent animator takes even more dedication. Good luck on finishing the project. I cannot wait to see the completed results!

Keramazotti responds:

Thank you very much.

Lonely Days End Strangely Lonely Days End Strangely

Wicked!

That was sick. You should be working at Williams Street. It reminded me a lot of their style. Hope to see more from you!

Worm Story Worm Story

Worm-tastic! (I got nothin..)

That was great! Excellent job putting this one together. I loved the facial expressions on the dialog! I'll put it to the Girlfriend test this weekend to see if she enjoys it. I'll post back with the results around Sunday. Keep up the good work!

Pirates: The Musical Pirates: The Musical

Aaaargh!

You guys ever see the actual film Pirates: The Musical? It's probably the worst musical of all time. Yours is way better.

Xionic Madness Xionic Madness

Cool Characters!

Good job smoothing everything out. It played fine on high quality. I think the pacing of the fights were done well. Your plot would make for a cool game a la Golden Axe, or the new Castle Crashers game for example.